Our program would not be possible without the generous support of our donors and sponsors. Thank you!
The CalTeach program at Berkeley is part of the UC system-wide Science and Math Initiative sponsored by the University of California Office of the President.
CalTeach course content and sequence are based on the UTeach model developed at the University of Texas at Austin. Berkeley is one of 35 UTeach replication sites across the country.
CalTeach Berkeley is also part of 100Kin10, a national network that brings together teacher preparation programs, business leaders, and non-profit organizations to produce 100,000 science and math teachers by 2021.
CalTeach Berkeley and CalTeach Merced have agreed to create a joint program, which provides Merced students the opportunity to participate in the credential program at UC Berkeley.
- Center for Educational Partnerships
- Graduate School of Education
- Math for America Berkeley
- Aspire Public Schools
- Berkeley Unified School District
- Emery Unified School District
- Oakland Unified School District
- West Contra Costa Unified School District
- California Academy of Sciences
- Lawrence Hall of Science
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
- Oakland Zoo